iP55-30 Waterjet Intensifier Pump
The Jet Edge iP55-30 is a 30-horsepower water jet intensifier pump rated at 60,000 psi (4,100 bar). It is capable of producing output pressures from 1,000 to 55,000 psi (3,800 bar) with flow rates of 0 to .65 gallons (2.5 liters) per minute to a variety of cutting, surface preparation or cleaning tools.
The iP55-30 water jet pump features a patented intensifier design combined with a certified attenuator, complying with ASME pressure vessel standards, to minimize pressure fluctuations. Its 30-horsepower motor drives an axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated type hydraulic pump.
The high-efficiency, totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC) electric motor with wye-delta "soft start" ensures high reliability, long service life and minimal energy usage. A programmable logic controller (PLC) monitors and controls all machine functions, and automatically energizes relays to light the warning lamps in the event of potentially damaging conditions. The integrated water filter and booster system eliminates connections between other filtration systems.
Like all Jet Edge UHP water jet intensifier pumps, the iP55-30 offers complete flexibility for waterjet cutting, cleaning or coating removal applications.
If you are interested in this product, you also may be interested in Jet Edge's other precision waterjets.
Options and Accessories
- Advanced or basic controls package
- 36,000 psi or 42,000 psi continuous output pressure
- Alternate power: 200, 208, 380, 400, 415, or 575 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Variable pressure, automatic bleeddown valve
- Closed-loop pressure control
- RS-232 or similar CNC interface
- Dual pressure set points
- Genius I/O Control GE or Allen-Bradley Data Highway
- Remote control operation
- Direct control from CNC/Robot
- CE Marking available
- Heavy gauge sheet metal covers
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- Hinged cover and removable access panels for convenient machine inspection and maintenance
- Integral hydraulic reservoir
- Sound insulated for quiet operation
- NEMA 12/13 rated electrical enclosure
- High-efficiency TEFC motor
- 1500 or 1800 nominal motor speed (rpm)
- Electronically shifted intensifiers
- Wye-Delta soft start with disconnect
- 0.5 gallon (1.9 liter) high pressure attenuator with 1.45 micron filtration
- Safety shutdown systems
- Automatic safety pressure bleed-down valve
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) for operation and safety monitoring
- Axial piston, variable displacement, pressure-compensated hydraulic pump
- Liquid filled pressure gauges
- UHP safety shielded tubing
- TUV, TTK, ASME attenuator certifications
- U/L, CU/L listed industrial control panel
- Printer-Friendly Specifications
- View Document