ECO-JET Direct Drive Waterjet Pump - 30HP, 60KSI
Energy efficient and economical, Jet Edge's ECO-JET direct drive waterjet pump produces up to 1 GPM of 55,000 psi ultra-high pressure water for precision waterjet cutting and surface preparation applications. Like all Jet Edge products, the ECO-JET features Jet Edge's signature rock-solid construction for lasting performance.
- Energy-efficient and eco-friendly - Uses up to 40% less electricity than a 50hp pump, but produces same output!
- Economically priced without sacrificing quality.
- Easy to maintain.
- Powers any manufacturer's waterjet system!*
* Waterjet table or tool must be capable of sending a pressure relief signal to the pump.
- Power: 30HP (22kw)
- Output Pressure: 55,000 psi (3800 bar) continuous
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM (3.8 L/min)
- Maximum Orifice: .015 in (.38 mm)
- Power Supply: 3-Phase, 460 VAC (60Hz), 35AMP
- LWH: 50 inch x 32 inch x 46 inch (1270 mm x 820 mm x 1170 mm)
- Weight: 1500 lb (680 kg); approximate
- High-efficiency TEFC motor
- 1800 nominal motor speed (rpm)
- User serviceable attenuator to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges
- UHP safety shielded tubing
- U/L, CU/L listed industrial control panel
- Ambient Room Temperature: 50°-95° F (10°-35° C)
- Relative Humidity: Non condensing, maximum 95% at 95ºF (35ºC)
- Motor Output: 30 hp (22 kw)
- Motor Type: High Eciency TEFC electric motor
- Full load current: 35A @460VAC (60 Hz)
- Requires a voltage/frequency option kit to match local electrical requirements.
- Supply Requirements:
Coolant Water: 4 GPM (19 lpm)
Feed Water: 4.5 to 5 GPM (17-19 lpm)
Minimum pressure 60 psi (4.2 bar)
Maximum temperature 70ºF (21ºC)
- On-board filtration to 0.45 micron
- Type: Pretreated, <100 TDS, PH 6-8, Silica <15PPM
If you are interested in this product, you also may be interested in our waterjet intensifier pumps. < See Waterjet Intensifier Pumps
- Rugged all-steel welded framework
- NEMA 12/13 rated electrical enclosure
- Printer-friendly specifications
- View Document